|Sight for Sore Eyes|
|Episode name pun on: a way of saying that you are very pleased to see someone or that you think someone is very attractive|
|Airdate:||March 4, 2005|
|Animation director(s):||Robert Alvarez|
"Everyone Knows It's Bendy"
- Ivan: (while looking for Stevie) Stevie! Stevie! Stevie!
- (Wilt, Eduardo and Coco are in a closet, waiting for Bloo to find them)
- Coco: Co CoCo CoCo Co CoCo CoCo CoCo CoCo CoCo CoCo CoCo Co Co Co Co CoCo!
- Eduardo: Azul? You think he ditched us?
- Wilt: No, he would never do that to us.
- Coco: Co, CoCo Co!
- Wilt: Now, now, Coco. You should have some faith in Bloo.
- Coco: Co, Co Co.
- (long pause)
- Wilt: HE TOTALLY DITCHED US! I'M SORRY, BUT WHAT A JERK! LET'S GET HIM!
- (Ivan is sitting at the park bench and crying)
- Wilt: (To Ivan) I'm sorry. Are you okay, friend?
- Mac: (To himself, angrily) He totally ditched me! What a jerk! Who needs him?! And who needs Ivan?! That ingrate! I'll just go to the park and find Stevie myself.
- Wilt: See man It's okay. Everything's okay.
- Eduardo: You just need time to heal. Me amigo Azul here was ditched by his kid this morning too ...
- Mac: Ahem! (Staring at the friends)
- Wilt: Well, well, well. If it isn't Ditchy McAbandonpants!
- Mac: What are you talking about? I didn't ditch anybody! Bloo ditched me!
- Bloo: Hey, man. I didn't ditch you. You...
- Wilt: You abandoned Bloo, ran away from him, then got your mean, older brother to throw him in the trash! I'm sorry, but how could you?!
- Mac is wrongly accused of abandoning Bloo. This is the second time since "House of Bloo's" that this has happened.
- It is very out of character for Wilt to just assume Mac abandoned Bloo, especially in the abrasive way he did so.
- Frankie, Mr. Herriman and Madame Foster do not appear in this episode.
- Stevie is a spoof on Steve Urkel from Family Matters.
- Stevie Wonder - Stevie, a blind, African-American kid, is a reference to singer Stevie Wonder, who is also blind and African-American.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.